TAV started the construction of Enfidha-Hammamet Airport in July 2007 and began operating the airport in December 2009. Located at 100 kilometers south of Tunis, the capital city of Tunisia, the airport stands out with its proximity to the tourism destinations in the country. The airport consists of 130,000-square meter terminal building, 90-meter tall tower, 3,300-meter long and 60-meter wide runway. Enfidha-Hammamet became the first airport in the Africa continent to participate in the Airport Carbon Accreditation (ACA) program.
- In June 2004, TAV submitted the pre-qualifying documents for the international offer announced by the Tunisian governement to construct the airport.
- In July 2004, seven companies, including TAV, were prequalified to participate in the tender.
- In January 2007, TAV submitted its offer.
- In May 2007, the Tunisian Ministry of Transport announced TAV as the preferred bidder and the Consession Agreement was signed with the related state authorities
- In May 2007, TAV Tunisie S.A has been established
- Construction of the projected Enfidha Airport started in July 2007
- Enfidha International Airport started its operation in November 2009, after a record period time (823 days)
Shopping & Dining
See the full range of shops in our shopping universe. At the airport you'll find a great selection of shops within fashion, electronics, design and souvenirs
Your way to a secure parking space! Benefit from the attractive online parking offers of Enfidha Hammamet Airport
Real-time information of arrival and departure flights at Enfidha Hammamet Airport