"primeclass" CIP Service
“primeclass” CIP Service is offered at the Istanbul Ataturk, Ankara Esenboga, Georgia Tbilisi & Batumi, Tunisia Enfidha- Hammamet, Macedonia Skopje and Ohrid airports operated by TAV Airports Holding through an unparalleled CIP approach which enables customized solutions.
Our aim is to clear away all the anxiety and stress before and after flights and save time by offering professional privileges at each step, making customers feel special and cared for during every stage of their travels.
An extended scope of services is offered by “primeclass” CIP Service as Prime Pack for passengers who prefer extra comfort and space.
- Greeting at the departure entrance.
- Special Check-in desk.
- Passport and custom procedures are completed by the CIP hostess inside the lounge.
- At the Lounge- guests can enjoy unlimited refreshments while waiting for their flights.
- Special assistance from the lounge to the aircraf through a special access.
- Duty-Free shopping with the assistance of a CIP agent.
TUNISIA SERVICE FEES
Lounge Usage Only
- Children under 2 years accompanied by an adult, are free of charge.
- Corporate agreements are made with several companies for special prices.
- Prices are in EURO/ per person and 18% VAT is included.
Contracted Corporations for free Lounge usage
Agencies : Thomson Fly, Thomas Cook, Alltours, TUI, FTI, HTS, Voyages 2000
Loyalty Cards and Airline companies : Priority Pass, Airport Angel, Transaero
Phone:(+216) 73 856 256
TAV Tunisie Operation Services Plus, S.a.r.l.