Quality & Customer satisfaction Policy
TAV Tunisie SA, operator of Enfidha Hamammet international airports, is committed to an operating philosophy based on openness in communication, integrity in serving our customers, fairness and concern for our employees and stakeholders and responsibility to the communities within which we operate.
Our vision is to promote Tunisian destination by meeting or exceeding customer expectation for quality, safety and sustainability.
Additionally, we are dedicated to contribute to Tunisia Air Transportation development and a profitable business culture.
Therefore, we have established a quality management system that complies with the quality standard and applicable requirements.
Our main objective is to ensure the highest level of service quality and flight safety, committing that:
- Customer complaints are directed to the relevant department and these requests are promptly and definitively resolved,
- The communication channels are established between the employer, the customers and the subcontractors and that this communication is irreproachably carried out,
- Improved resource planning while saving costs,
- Effective methods, information technologies and management systems are used,
- Continuous improvement of processes and performance of the quality management system,
This quality policy was adopted by TAV Tunisie Management on 09/08/2017 and is effective from that date.